General Guidelines for Health Tech Reads Twitter Chat:
1) Please read the book before the chat begins. We try to make content accessible if you haven't had a chance to read the book but please respect the authors and their efforts.
2) There will be 4-6 questions, please identify your response to question by identifying which question you respond to.
3) Don't forget to use #HTReads.
4) We assume all tweets during #HTReads are your own.
5) Follow the #HTReads twitter account for more information and updates. @healthtechreads.
6) #HTReads last one hour.
7) Through the eyes of celebrated authors and their works, #HTReads hopes to widen the conversation.
8) #HTReads meets every Tuesday 9:30PM ET.right after #hcldr- same day- same channel.
9) Please try to stay on topic and participate with the hashtag. #HTReads.
Our very own Prashant Natarajan has written a great book about machine learning in healthcare. With all the hype where can we get great information about this topic? Which companies have something to contribute and which are vaporware? Here are the questions for the chat:
1. Is healthcare looking at the right data sets for Artificial Intelligence to be helpful?
2. What are the best use cases that you see in Artificial Intelligence and healthcare?
3. Are there things you would consider unethical about Artificial Intelligence and healthcare?
4. Healthcare has lost a lot of money on potential improvements with artificial intelligence- does healthcare lack the tech talent to scale Artificial Intelligence?
5. What is the best source of education about machine learning and healthcare? Who do you consider an expert?
6. Bonus- what is your favorite potential of Artificial Intelligence in healthcare?
This starts at Tuesday, October 10 9:30 PM EST after HCLDR chat.
If you don't have your copy of the book yet please watch this helpful video for guidelines and join us at HealthTechReads on twitter at 9:30 PM EST.